Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Broken Arrow / Pawnee

Generally right around the major holidays there's a little more commotion in the nursing homes. This morning was no exception. Some employees were already gone for the holiday. Many of the residents were confused as to what day of the week it was because of the Thanksgiving. We did eventually have 8 in the service and we did have a good service. All that attended were glad they came.

The big news is that I reacquired the Pawnee nursing home. There had been some complications with scheduling and I ended up leaving Pawnee and ministering in another town. I really believed I needed to be in Pawnee so I went back this afternoon. There is a new activities director. The schedule has all changed and this morning she was praying that she would be able to get another pastor to come. YES, YES, YES.

No comments:

Post a Comment