Thursday, March 2, 2017

Tahlequah

Brookdale Assisted Living is another facility I have ministered in for close to 7 years. I have not said much about it because it is an afternoon service. Up until a few weeks ago I would write about the morning services during my lunch time but then not say anything after my afternoon service. Brookdale is a wonderful facility. Many times in the assisted living facilities we get into the Word a little deeper. I can sense a pull from the Spirit of God to say more. This afternoon we talked about being filled with the Spirit of God with the evidence of speaking in other tongues. Many of the residents shared their experiences of being filled and then being led. Others were listening intently wondering what this was all about. We are growing in the Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment