Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Claremore

I wish I could take all of you into a nursing care facility to see the type of ministry that takes place. Each facility has it's own personality. This morning, as we were singing, a woman came into the room and knelt by the chair her husband was siting in. (He is a resident, she is not.) She stayed in that knelling position, holding his hand, and singing to him the rest of the service. This kind of stuff can't be planed, it's God directed. We just need to learn how to flow with it. This particular facility is an Alzheimer unit. The music that I use is the main source for ministry. Lives have been changed and enriched by singing: "What Can Wash Away My Sins. Nothing But The Blood Of Jesus." And, many other hymns that line up with the Word of God. After every service I believe they have been changed and I have been changed. Now, it's on to Nowata: Strengthening The Saved - Saving The Lost

No comments:

Post a Comment