Thursday, May 4, 2017

Muskogee

I want to thank the staff at Brentwood for bringing residents into the service this morning. Many would not be able to come on their own. You are a blessing. This morning we looked at the thought, "God Is My Source For Everything Good." Here is a radical statement, "God helps some people more than others." That's because He moves based on our faith and some people believe more than others. Today we looked at the promises of God and shared what it takes for those promises to be active in our lives. We could have been their all days. I remember the mandate the Lord gave me for the nursing homes: "Strengthening The Saved - Saving The Lost." That phrase is definitely growing on the inside of me. I'm finding that that is what I am doing no matter where I minister. God is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment