Thursday, June 22, 2017

Muskogee

I am thrilled at how many different ways the same message can be preached. The Lord knows what needs to be said at each facility. This afternoon was quit different from this morning. At the close of this afternoons service I began talking about death. I said, "We are running a race. In the Olympics many of the Olympians have been working their whole life to run in that final race. The closer they get to the finish line, the harder they will push." Then I said, "I just turned 65 but that doesn't mean I'm backing off. That just means I'm getting closer to the finish line. I need to set my pace and run to the end. This is not a sprint. This is a marathon." This kind of talk gives purpose to those in nursing care facilities. Something that I heard many years ago; "As long as I am breathing, God still has a plan and a purpose for my life." We continue to: Strengthen The Saved - Save The Lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment