Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Warner

I met a man this morning who's son was shot and killed earlier this year. He has been having quit a difficult time ever since then. He spent some time in a hospital and now he is in a nursing care facility. After we introduced ourselves to each other I noticed my message took a real turn. It was obviously for him, even though it ministered to everyone there. I noticed him holding back tears as God ministered to him giving him a peace that passes all understanding.

I had no idea the variety of situations and circumstances I would meet when I started traveling to nursing care facilities. No matter what our position is in life or where we find ourselves it is very important to be willing to be used of God. Be willing to be His hands, His feet, His voice. Now I'm off to Fort Gibson.

No comments:

Post a Comment