Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Inola/Vinita

Inola
There are times when I have to remind myself this is not always about numbers. It is about results; no matter how many or how few residents come. Several years ago the Lord said, "Follow Me and I will make you fishers of men." Then, the results come from preaching God's Word. The Bible says, His Word will not return void. So, I had to remind myself: 1) Be led by the Spirit. 2) Preach the Word.

(Oh, by the way, we started out with a few but ended up with a lot. :))

On the road: Strengthening The Saved - Saving The Lost


Vinita
Residents, Staff, and Family filled the room this afternoon. These people were hungry for the Word. Prayer becomes a very vital part of this ministry. After the service there are many who want prayer. Many times it is for some form of sickness or disease. We can be healed in the name of Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment