Friday, February 9, 2018

Stigler/Quinton

We had a great service this morning. It seems that I should be writing about several things. But, I've been sitting here in front of my computer for an hour with nothing to say. I feel worn. Then I realized this afternoon will be my 10th service for the week and having driven 784 miles. I'm not complaining. I love what I do. However, following the plan of God does require discipline. I think I've been staying up to late this week. It's time to refocus and set priority's again. Back to this morning. We raised our hands to the Lord and gave Him praise. I sang, "He Touched Me" and then a resident raised her hand and asked if I would sing "The Lighthouse". Many residents, in nursing care facilities throughout the nation, are starving for a touch from God. That's why I go. I continue to hear the Lord say, "Go!". Yes Lord, we continue to: Strengthen The Saved - Save The Lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment