Monday, February 12, 2018

Wagoner/Sallisaw

Wagoner
I find it fascinating to watch the hand of God. He is so good! This morning there was a woman who continued to call out for help. She seemed to be distressed. When I tried talking with her she didn't make sense. I could also tell, by others, that her actions were probably normal for her. We started singing - "There Is Power In The Blood". By the end of the song she had a smile on her face and wanted to sing more. At the close of the service we carried on a conversation and she seemed just as normal as anyone else. Now she loves Jesus!

Sallisaw
We had an amazing afternoon service. There were 5 woman from a local Assemble Church who had come to visit a resident. The 5 woman and the resident were in the room when we started to sing. I was not expecting the harmonies I heard. They were really good. We sang extra because they were there. The entire facility was blessed. It was a very special service.

No comments:

Post a Comment