Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Warner/Fort Gibson

It has been an amazing morning. There are several things that happened this morning but I'm going to focus on just one. There was a woman who was wheeled into the meeting. She has been coming for several months. She is in a geri chair. I would describe her as being in an open coma. Her eyes are open but never any response at all. As we sing I usually put my hands on everyone in the room pleading the blood of Jesus and believing the healing power of God is flowing through their bodies. This morning I kept being drawn to her. Every time I walked by her I would touch her and speak to her as though she could hear me. After the service was over I got close to her face and said, "I am assuming you can hear me. If you can, blink your eyes faster." She did! Then I asked her to smile. I could tell she was trying. Now I'm starting to cry for joy. I told her I would be back and I would like to work with her more. I asked her if that would be okay? Her mouth moved. I had never seen her do any of this before. So, I put my ear close to her mouth and asked her again If she would like me to work with her. She said, "ya." I will be forever great-full to God for putting me in these situations and allowing me to witness His power. This woman is alive and well on the inside. God's healing anointing can heal her body. But, we must utilize our faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment