Thursday, January 16, 2020

Muskogee/Tahlequah

Some people seem to be automatically sad when they hear that my mom went to heaven. I don't think that's what they hear. I think they hear, "mom died". In other words, she is no more. And, that's just not true. The Apostle Paul said, "To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord and forever will we be with the Lord." If you have a strong belief in heaven it should be a wonderful climax to an amazing life. On this earth, we are walking a path. We are running a race. Let's run it strong. I am sharing the message that you can know that Jesus is your savior and Lord. You can also know that heaven is your home. When they see that I am not sad it becomes reassuring to them. Yes, Jesus is Lord and Heaven Is our Home!

No comments:

Post a Comment