Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Claremore/Nowata

I am always amazed to watch Alzheimer residents "wake up" to music. As we started to sing Amazing Grace, smiles came to their faces and they began to sing. They remember all the words. (This gal tried her best to frown but she really does enjoy the presence of the Lord.) The Bible says in Luke 19:10,"For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost." That is what we are all about, seeking and saving that which is lost.

This afternoon I traveled to Nowata county and the town of Nowata. I went to the Nowata Nursing Center and spoke to the activities director. She was thrilled that I would come to minister to her residents. She said they only have one church that comes once a month. The Lord is certainly opening doors. We are now in 32 counties and 32 nursing facilities. There will be more by the end of the month. I will share all of the expansion details in my month end news letter.



Strengthening The Saved - Saving The Lost

No comments:

Post a Comment