Friday, August 4, 2017

Eufaula

We had another great meeting this morning. As I walked into the facility I could hear staff telling residents, "We're getting ready for church!" And they were. We had another large group in the dining room this morning. I'd love to show you pictures but we are holding very true to the hipaa guide lines for resident privacy. Now, it's on to Holdenville!

On my way from Eufaula to Holdenville I received a phone call from a facility I have been in for over 5 years. (We had a little communication mix-up the last time I was there. The result was no service.) It was the activities director making sure everything was okay and I was coming back. It just got me to thinking about the kind of services we provide to nursing care facilities. Above all, it needs to be the type of meeting where they want you to come back. It must be of benefit to them. Be there when you say you'll be there and be kind and appreciative that they have allowed you to come. I have heard over and over of people who say they are coming and then never show up. Or, they come and do things that scare the residents. We are to be a blessing in everything we do.

I'm looking forward to Holdenville. This is a facility not many people come to. We will bring the blessings and the goodness of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment