Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Tahlequah

One month ago I was not able to come to Tahlequah. My mom had a stroke. We traveled to Minnesota to see her instead. Her first prognoses was just "keep her comfortable with hospice." She is 99 years old. Now she is expected to be going home soon, having received 100% recovery from the Lord. We give Him all the glory!

So, it's been 2 months since I've been in Tahlequah. Some of the scuttlebutt was, "He's gone forever." The residents were not expecting me. I started the music and then went around rounding them up. They were very surprised but excited to see me. We pressed into the Lord through music and the Word. There are many residents and staff in these facilities who have not heard the Gospel, the Good News. (They may have heard something about the Bible but it was not Good News.) This morning I saw sadness turn to joy and weakness to strength. Jesus said in John 10:10 "The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance [to the full, till it overflows]. (AMP) Now that is some Good News.

Traveling the roads of eastern Oklahoma: 
Strengthening The Saved - Saving The Lost

No comments:

Post a Comment