Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Broken Arrow

For those of you who do not live in the Tulsa area or Oklahoma for that matter, It's been storming last night and today. For me, that's good sleeping weather. I didn't sleep in today but I think a lot of people did. This morning was a pretty light service. I know the residents who didn't show up and I know they will be disappointed when they find out they missed the service. I also know not to wake them up. There will be another day. There were a hand full who came and for those of us who were there, we had a great time together. We lifted our hands and our voices to the Lord. Then, we got into the Word. This ministry has been very determined to be consistent with services and service times right from the beginning. We will be back and God will continue to move, that is certain.

No comments:

Post a Comment