Friday, April 14, 2017

Quinton

This afternoon I saw a resident I have known for several years. The first time I met him, he was in Tahlequah. Then I didn't see him for a while but found him in Muskogee. After that I saw him in Eufaula. Now, he is in Quinton. He is alone and he is lonely. Most of his time was spent crying, during the service. This is Easter weekend. Many of us will be busy doing a variety of "Easter things" and we will be with family and friends. I ask that you remember to pray for the residents and staff who live and work in nursing and assisted care facilities. If you know some one personally, swing by and say "Hi". It will mean more than you know. The resident? We talked for a while and then I gave him a big bear hug. We were both blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment