Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Warner / Fort Gibson

Several of the staff brought in residents for the service today. I really appreciate what they do for the residents and for this ministry. Working together, we are spreading the good news that Jesus is Lord. This facility also caters to younger people who have severe handicaps. The only way they could come to the service is if someone brings them in. Today we had several of them. Praise the Lord! At the end of the service I laid hands on each one of them believing God's healing power to do a mighty work in their lives.


In Fort Gibson we looked at "How To Walk With God." At the close of the service a resident rededicated her life to the Lord. She said, "I just haven't been as close to God as I should be." (We probably all fall in that category.) We prayed together and I found myself rededicating myself right along with her. We can always press in closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment