Thursday, April 27, 2017

Muskogee

This afternoon, before the service ever started, some of the residents were talking about several people who had gone on to be with the Lord. What they said was, "They're dead." I could tell they were sad. The kind of sad that you would have if you lost something and thought that you would never see it again. I had a chance to help them. They were not seeing death in the right light. Death, for the Christian, is a doorway to heaven. The apostle Paul said, To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord. Death is not the end of life. It is changing locations to a better life. We will see them again. We can put them in our future. Well, there was a lot of ministery that went on before the service and then we had a good service. I am so thankful I am doing what I am doing. There are many people in nursing care facilities who have no one. The Lord said, "Go, to strengthen the saved and save the lost."

No comments:

Post a Comment