Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Bartlesville

This is a nursing facility I have never written about. I have been coming here for several months now. But, because it is an afternoon service, I was not writing about it.
We had an amazing time. This afternoon the residents had a Valentines party the hour before I arrived. I got to visit with the Valentines Queen for a while. There were many visitors. I saw family, friends, and even school groups to sing and visit. I ministered to everyone for about 45 minutes. We focused on the Love of God looking at John 3:16. We realized that we are all whosoevers. The verse says, ". . .whosoever believeth in Him should not parish but have everlasting life." I handed out another large print Bible and prayed with many who were in the service. God is so good to put us in the right place at the right time. Praise the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment