Thursday, February 9, 2017

Muskogee

During the service, a resident came in whom I had never seen before. She began to raise her hands to the Lord and cry as we sang some of the hymns. Toward the end of the service her daughter came to see her and sat in on the service. After the service was over her mother continued to pray and praise the Lord with her hands raised. The daughter came to me and said, she was so glad I came. It was what her mother needed. And please, keep coming!
I wanted to share this because so many of you are hooked up with this ministry; either through prayer, finances or both. Through the Grace of God WE are out there every day sharing the Good News of Jesus Christ. In return I pray that God will supply your every need to overflowing. You are a very significant part of what is happening in nursing care facilities throughout eastern Oklahoma. Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment