Friday, February 17, 2017

Just Some Thought Along The Road

Change is certainly in the air. One thing is certain. As long as something is alive, there will be change. I continue to see change in the line-up of the nursing home ministry. Not just change but growth. One thing I have learned in the ministry; If you have a heart for people, and are willing to work, God will have more than enough for you to do. I say more than enough because for years now I have "believed" I could not do everything He wanted me to do. I'd say, "I can't do that." It was just to much. It would cost to much. Or, it would take to much time. Finally, I realized He is not trying to punish me, He is trying to bless me. When I started saying, "Lord, you show me how to do it and I'll do it." Everything changed. Today, I am doing so much more than I every thought possible. But, I'm sure, not as much as I will be. It's so much easier when you relax and just do WHAT He says and HOW He says. Then, Matthew 11:30 will come alive - "For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."

Traveling the highways and byways of eastern Oklahoma:
Strengthening The Saved - Saving The Lost

No comments:

Post a Comment