Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Nowata

When I go into "small town Oklahoma" I understand more and more why the Lord has called me to these communities. The ministry resources to these communities is very small. This afternoon I had residents, family, and staff in the meeting. They were very thankful and soaked up the Word like a dry sponge.

I really want to thank my supporters again. I'm so thankful that I've been given the opportunity to minister in these facilities. I remember the first meeting here. Staff came in crying and asking me "Where did you come from?" And, "Why did you come here?" I had the opportunity to tell them that God loves them. That He has put in the hearts of people the gift of giving so I can come. Every time I come they ask me, "When will you be back?" Then, I have the joy to tell them, "Soon!"

No comments:

Post a Comment