Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Pryor

I want to thank Pastor Hagin and his message at Winter Bible Seminar last night. This morning in Pryor we started out singing, like we always do. The atmosphere began to change as the residents focused more and more on Jesus. Then, I asked, "How many would like prayer? How many would like to experience the power of God?" Every hand in the room went up, approx. 25. (I told them I would play some music in the background and then pray with each one individually.) We prayed everything from personal needs, to family needs, to national and international needs. We experienced the power of God. I think if you were ask anyone in the room, they would tell you we experienced the power of God. He is so faithful to His Word. Praise the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment